Here is a complete guide on how you can use this website to start hosting with Hostenium
Hostenium is a web hosting company that utilizes cPanel as its control panel for managing websites, email accounts, and databases, and also provides a client area for managing hosting plans, billing information and support tickets.
- Sign up for an account with Hostenium.
- Log in to cPanel using the credentials provided in your welcome email.
- Use cPanel to create email accounts, manage databases, and upload files for your website.
- Log in to the client area using the credentials provided in your welcome email.
- Use the client area to manage your hosting plans, billing information, and support tickets.
Managing Your Website
- To access the file manager, click on the “File Manager” icon in cPanel.
- Use the file manager to upload, edit, and delete files for your website.
- To create a database, click on the “MySQL Databases” icon in cPanel.
- Use the database wizard to create and manage your databases.
Managing Email Accounts
- To create an email account, click on the “Email Accounts” icon in cPanel.
- Use the email account wizard to create and manage your email accounts.
- To access your email,
Managing hosting plans and billing
- To access your hosting plans and billing information, log in to the client area
- Use the client area interface to view, upgrade or downgrade your hosting plans and update your billing information.
- To view or pay invoices, click on the “Invoices” tab in the client area.
Managing Support Tickets
- To submit a support ticket, log in to the client area and click on the “Support” tab.
- To view or respond to existing support tickets, click on the “Tickets” tab in the client area.
- You can also use Live Chat or Email Support available on Hostenium website.